Tuesday 29 December 2015

How To Get Paid For Speaking English

 

Watch Complete Video From Here


I was introduced to VOGenesis by my friend Vanessa, who had gotten retrenched together with me recently. It was a horrible period for me. I'd wanted to quit my desk job for years, but never really had the gumption to do so because I didn't have any backup plans, nor enough savings to tide me over for a period of unemployment. In the end the retrenchment came as a complete shock to me as I had been an employee there for years; same goes for Vanessa! I felt hurt and rejected â€" useless, even.

Even though I dutifully sent out my resume to numerous companies in my field, my heart wasn't really in it. Perhaps it was evident in my cover letter because not a single suitable company responded to my emails. I began to spiral into despair at the thought of getting stuck in yet another dead-end desk job, yet I couldn't stop applying for exactly the same job because that was the only kind of job I knew.

But things began to turn around after I found VOGenesis. I can't thank Vanessa enough for telling me about it! It's a guide that teaches you the absolute basics of how to make money being a voiceover artist, delving into specific details and steps to optimize your voiceover career.

I never thought that I could make money off something that was just given to me since birth! My voice was an untapped asset that allowed me to work flexible hours, earn an income without leaving the comfort of my home, and most importantly, I didn't have to sit at a desk staring at a computer screen for 9 hours a day! You can't imagine the stress I've managed to keep at bay â€" gone are the days of backaches and migraines from sitting in the same position day in, day out.
 

Start Make Money Today Just For Speaking English

0 comments:

Post a Comment