Thursday 9 February 2012

Oriflame Dealers in Mumbai live life on their own terms

Hi Friends, Who says that "Money can't buy happiness"?

When you get a cheque out of your own effort it gives you great pleasure. I was so happy when I got my first cheque from Oriflame. You can also join Oriflame, grow your team and mint money. 

Mrs Richa - 8879006922

As an Oriflame Dealer in Mumbai, I have made more friends than I can imagine given the fact that I am brought up in Delhi.

I have learnt a lot in the process of building my team of Oriflame Dealers in Mumbai, Delhi, etc. Besides money what guarantees your happiness in Oriflame is the love and support of your team. I know it helps. 

Money gives you the freedom to live life 100% on your own terms and your friends and family become the means to enjoy that freedom.

If you'd like more money so you can have the freedom to do what you want, become an Oriflame Dealer today.

Call me or sms me your full name, address, email and date of birth on 8879006922

You can also call me to buy Oriflame products in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai.

Mrs Richa 
Oriflame Consultant 
Phone number - 8879006922

Related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment